Leadership and executive roles are changing. The old paradigm of top down, power over management is fading. Camille trains executives and managers to lead from within bringing humanity to health care and business. Abundant research points to specific human skills that make someone worth following.
Many of the challenges facing health care organizations and academia, including incivility, bullying, high turnover rates, low productivity and poor patient/student experiences stem from a lack of these skills.
Research indicates emotional intelligence training increases the following leadership qualities:
- Consequential thinking skills
- Healthier lifestyle choices
- Improved relationship skills
- Purpose aligned with values
Research indicates emotional intelligence training positively impacts an organization through:
- Increased retention rates
- Increased employee satisfaction rates
- Increased customer loyalty
- Increased ethical decision making
- Increased productivity
- Positive impact on organizational climate
Integration Leadership is Camille’s unique leadership development program. Her expertise in organizational systems and leadership inform her ability to engage positive change and integrate sustainable practices. Contact Camille to learn more about her leadership coaching for health care executives.